Saturday, May 29, 2010

Home dreaming

I just bought the top two prints by Peggy Wolf Design on Etsy, but think the two below would go with them just perfectly. Hopefully we can put them up somewhere in our new place..






Phoenix and I still have different ideas on what our home will be like. He thinks it'll be a proper house with multiple rooms and massive sound system; I think it's more likely to be a smallish one-bedroom apartment or studio.


At the moment I'm trying to figure out what furniture & other homey things we need to get, as well as what I already have that can be used.


Also facing the dilemma of what to do when a yet-to-be-engaged friend has so many similar wedding ideas (that she constantly shares with us). Do I tell her I was thinking of doing the same thing, or just modify my original plans a bit so it doesn't seem like I'm copying her?

No comments:

Post a Comment